Friday night fun tournament coming up on 23rd February. Everyone invited to enter. Includes plate competition and nibbles and prizes for winners. Drinks available. Starts 1830
Entry fee £3.00, advance entry via classes/events section of the website.
Replaces club night
TIMED HANDICAP TOURNAMENT RULES
- Games are played American scoring (a point is scored regardless of who served)
- Each game lasts 10 minutes
- Games start and finish when the whistle blows
- The winner is the player with the highest score when the whistle blows
- In the event of scores being even, one sudden-death rally is played to determine the winner
- The server does not need to wait for the opponent to be ready when serving
- The marker may deduct penalty points for time wasting
- Starting scores adjusted so that the player with the highest handicap starts from zero.